Terms of Services
I wholeheartedly agree to become a private member of the Raphaology@ healing group and begin taking accountability for my health through learning about my body and practicing whole-plant-health and thereby accessing my innate abilitytoself-heal.r text here…Enter your text here…
As a member, I happily acknowledge the following:
1. I posses innate genetic abilities that instruct each cell in my body to repair,regenerate, and replicate with vibrant health and optimal performance when i provide them with the proper nutrition.
2. Herbs are nature’s medicine, and as such provide the nutritional ingredients to repair damage, restore function, boost nutrition, and allow their supportive activity in my body
3. Herbal and whole plant supplements may cause detoxification, which may produce temporary conditions such as headache, nausea, diarrhea, rash, or body aches4. I will use Raphaology@ Native Medicine supplements as suggested for best results5. None of the statements and supplements offered on this site have been reviewed or approved by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) 6. It is not promised nor will I assume that there is any promise or intention to diagnose,cure, or heal disease as a result of applying information or taking whole plant supplements that I may obtain on this site.
As a member, I gladly agree to the following:
1. I agree to all of the points acknowledged above, and with best intentions, will do my best to apply them for the optimum healing results
2. I agree to hold harmless any who handle the nutritional supplements, including but not limited to the administrators, the distributors/suppliers of Raphaologys Native Medicine, and the practitioners of this healing art
3. I agree to educate myself about any contraindications or reactions that may occur as a result of taking nutritional supplements if/when combined with prescription or over-the-counter drugs and agree to take accountability for any such contraindications or reactions
4. I agree that herbal and whole-plant supplements may produce detoxification responses in my body that may cause symptoms similar to those that I experience when I am sick, which I will allow to occur as part of my healing process